5.0

I went to go purchase tickets and the customer service was wonderful.they where very sweet and went out of their way to give me a discount.

I went to the event with no problem at all what so ever. I though it was suppressing because of all these reviews. but I figured why not try it? DONT JUDGE A COMPANY BY ONLY THE FEW MISSTAKESS.

I had a wonderful time at cage the elephants and I never had a problem.

if I could tip the reprehensive I had I would.such a sweet young man.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Event Tickets Center. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Event Tickets Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tickets category for more informed decision or compare Event Tickets Center to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Event Tickets Center?

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #1312605

You are a paid reviewer because there is no way that anybody is happy with this ripoff company. Plus, why would you post on pissedcomsumer.com?

Ridley Park, Pennsylvania, United States #1219770

You must work for them!!!!Why would a happy customer write a review on pissed????!!!!

They wouldn't! Discount!??? HA! I asked for $5 just to acknowledge my situation &they wouldn't budge!

All I can say is LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!