I am absolutely beside myself at the experience through ticket center. The customer service was awful, no one was helpful or pleasant at all.

A complete rip off. They charge WAY more for the worst seats in the venue. They sold tickets behind a screen with obstructing view and did not mark them as obstructing. We couldn't see the octagon.

I Spent $608 for 2 tickets (see photo). I did not pay this much money to have a massive screen in front of my face. Pay per view would have been better than these seats. Also everyone around me in the venue that went through this company was ripped off as well.

They tell you that if you have any problems at the event to call their customer service number immediately and they are liars, no one is helpful at the night of the event or even after. The people are unprofessional, rude, and have automated responses and don't even try to help or try to understand. Everything on their website is not credible and they are out to steal your money. Very disappointed and will be telling everyone I know to NEVER use them.

This is the first negative customer review I have left. I hope this post saves someone else that is thinking about going through this company.

They don't even deserve 1 star. Horrible company, horrible service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Event Tickets Center Ufc 220 Event Ticket.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments