I bought tickets on Tickets- Center.com for an event to take my 5 year old granddaughter for her Birthday to see The Little Mermaid at Starlight Theater in KCMO.I found a GREAT section since I know the Theater and bought 2 for $355.00 I was happy with this buy due to the GREAT seats and THEN I received my e-tickets sent in a completely different section that was so BAD my little Granddaughter will NOT be able to SEE anything.I contacted Tickets-Center.Com Management spoke to several Nor R., Erica, Kate C and Alex and one I did not get a name for.

They said all they could do is a $25.00 promo offer on my next set of tickets bought {Never again} !!

I have read MANY complaints on this SAME issue.Buyer BEWARE THIS IS A RIP OFF COMPANY Tickets-Center.Com They should have to BACK their sales just like ALL companies do !!!!

Review about: Event Tickets Center The Little Mermaid Theater Ticket.

Reason of review: sent wrong section than was ordered.

Preferred solution: seats in section that I ordered them in so my 5 year old can see the show.

I didn't like: Whole experience, Not getting what you ordered.

Had an Experience with Event Tickets Center?

Comments

Cyndykc
Kansas City, Missouri, United States #1332930

Never buy anything from Tickets.com they're a RIP OFF extremely disappointed please learn from my mistake