Event Ticket Center is a third party vendor that bring ABSOULTELY NO VALUE to its customers. Don’t bother! Buy your tickets direct from Ticketmaster. I made the mistake of buying tickets for a concert that was cancelled & rescheduled for a later date (that I could not attend). All my friends whom purchased their tickets through Ticketmaster were all granted full refunds (without questions asked) and paid $22 LESS than what I paid for my ticket. I was not granted a refund by Event Ticket Center and instead was told to re-sell your tickets on Ticketsalessupport.com. Well since the concert was cancelled and reschedule (with NO NOTICE from Event Ticket Center), it was too short notice and the website did not allow me to re-sell them. So I was stuck with 2 tickets with no refund or opportunity for re-sale.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, Brings NO VALUE and TICKET PRICES ARE HIGHER THAN TICKETMASTER!!!

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of event tickets center customer care from Event Tickets Center. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Event Tickets Center to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Event Tickets Center for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Event Tickets Center?

Comments