Event Ticket Center's 200% refund claim is 200% of absolute BS to the 10th degree!!They will totally 200% *** on fees, 200% guaranteed to triple the cost of the actual ticket that's @ the venue itself & there's a 200% chance you won't get your tickets at all.

Don't plan on seeing your event AND you won't see your money ever again. Then you'll get to play phone & email tag with them for weeks before you realize they're true scam artists. "Event Ticket Center" will third-party your ticket purchase to what may or may not even be a "real" company - in my case, it was a total fake company, "Ticket Champion" (they're not even on Google anywhere & a middle-eastern guy's voice is on their voice mailbox - which is always full so you can't leave a msg.) I called "Customer Support" at Event Ticket Center on the day of my event, while I stood in front of the box office after finding out my tickets were NOT at will-call - like I was told the morning of the event, over the phone after waiting a month for them to show up in my mailbox. I was "guaranteed" a "refund" right over the phone .

They said it'd be 5-7 business days... 10 days later, I called again but this time, was put on hold. I waited an hour & gave up. I emailed my "situation" & said I wanted my refund.

They DO respond to emails - but only with more BS. You'll wait for them to refund your money forever - even though they assure you its coming. Been 3 weeks worth of business days & still nothing. TOTAL SCAM COMPANY!!!

This morning I filed a fraudulent charge with my bank and tomorrow, I'm filing a fraud claim with the State of California Consumer Affairs and the Better Business Bureau.

The best advice you will get is to NEVER buy from them.You're better off flushing the money down the toilet.

Review about: Event Tickets Center Event Ticket.

I didn't like: False advertising and despicable deceitfulness.

Had an Experience with Event Tickets Center?

Comments

I have had the exact same experiences as others here.The website http://www.ticketchampion.net now only gives an "error" page.

This is the info from Whois about that domain which has been under the same registration since 2015.

These people need to go to prison.

Admin Name: Theodoro Aguiluz

Admin Organization:

Admin Street: 17601 Cali dr 258

Admin City: Houston

Admin State/Province: Texas Admin Postal Code: 77090 Admin Country: US Admin Phone: +1.2816856240 Admin Phone Ext: Admin Fax: Admin Fax Ext: Admin Email: aaguiluz@msn.com

Hanover, Pennsylvania, United States #1355036

Same here...paid $437 for tickets from Ticket Champion and they never came and never received my money back. This was over 6 months ago...I had given up and received a call from someone claiming to be following up on my refund...I told her I never received it and she said she was sending to accounting for payment...it's been over a month...I called them the other day - voice mail full...go figure...

to Anonymous #1369905

I would contact your States attorney general and file a complaint. If you used a credit card you should be able to file a dispute and they should credit you back

Annapolis, Maryland, United States #1342059