Just bought tickets for Motown in May at Miller Auditorium.I thought this was a good deal, however, I paid over $100 a ticket and ended up getting the $58 seats!

Should have gone right to the Miller Auditorium site to purchase! I'm really ticked and will NEVER use this service again!! Just bought tickets for Motown in May at Miller Auditorium. I thought this was a good deal, however, I paid over $100 a ticket and ended up getting the $58 seats!

Should have gone right to the Miller Auditorium site to purchase!I'm really ticked and will NEVER use this service again!!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to "better seats" as the author lost $118. The author is overall dissatisfied with Event Tickets Center. The most disappointing about event tickets center motown show ticket from Event Tickets Center was price paid for tickets did not equate to the seats i received Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Event Tickets Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tickets category for more informed decision or compare Event Tickets Center to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Event Tickets Center?

Comments

offconsumerpissed
Muncie, Indiana, United States #1255590

*Facepalm*

Thank you for sharing. No one else had any idea that it was better to buy directly from the facility. Lol.