Should have gone right to the Miller Auditorium site to purchase! I'm really ticked and will NEVER use this service again!! Just bought tickets for Motown in May at Miller Auditorium. I thought this was a good deal, however, I paid over $100 a ticket and ended up getting the $58 seats!

Product or Service Mentioned: Event Tickets Center Motown Show Ticket.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Better Seats.

I didn't like: Price paid for tickets did not equate to the seats i received.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 14, 2016.

Comments

offconsumerpissed
Muncie, Indiana, United States #1255590

*Facepalm*

Thank you for sharing. No one else had any idea that it was better to buy directly from the facility. Lol.