Bought two tickets on October 29, 2016 for the Adele concert in the amount of 724 dollars.Make the 5 hour drive to Atlanta to see her and our tickets say obstructed view.

This was not advertised, otherwise, I would have paid more for the chance to see her. We missed probably 85% of the concert if not more. When I called on Sunday, October 30th, I was told they would have to make up my tickets. Called today, November 11th, and they said there was nothing they could do.

I guess I'm headed to small claims court.

Ridiculous.Jennifer Black

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of event tickets center adele concert ticket from Event Tickets Center and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Event Tickets Center to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Event Tickets Center for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Event Tickets Center?

Comments