So I asked the sale person to get me tickets to an event. I asked for a couple rows back from the front.

I got me invoice and I was 30 rows back. They basically told me I was screwed and there was nothing they could do. I even bought the insurance they offered, and that did nothing for me either. A half hour went by after the purchase when I caught the mistake, and they took no responsibility for it.

I just wanted them to move my seats and they couldn't do anything, I'm out $300... Bad business, I won't buy from them ever again.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of event tickets center event ticket from Event Tickets Center. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Event Tickets Center to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unwillingness to be fair, whole experience and no refund. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Event Tickets Center for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments