I thought this was an official site to purchase tickets.When my order was placed, I noticed a $50 charge per ticket for a surcharge.

Thinking I was paying a premium to get the best seating, I continued to cash it out. I now realize that not only was the surcharge excessive, but the tickets were overpriced from that of the box office. All in all, I paid about $300 more for two tickets that I could have gotten from the box office foe $150. What a scam.

It is ashamed that theaters allow this place to sell their tickets. I know some board members at my theater and I plan to tell them how this place is scamming people. Actually, by allowing this, my theater will get a bad name. For many people, paying a high price for tickets will be overlooked.

However, folks like me take it very personal and make it a very bad experience, never to happen again.

I trusted the site to be a proper venue for tickets, not a web of lies and deceive.They need to be shut down.

Review about: Event Tickets Center Theater Ticket.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #1312084

"noticed a $50 charge per ticket for a surcharge.I continued to cash it out"

What did you think was going to happen when you "cashed it out?"

There were no lies or deceit here. You clicked a button saying you agreed to the terms of service.

If you didn't you should have either hit the back button or X'ed out.