THEY PRETEND TO BE AN ACTUAL SITE, BUT THEY ARE NOT! THEY SAY THEY HAVE A 200% Guarantee BUT REFUSE TO GIVE THE MONEY BACK EVEN THOUGH SOMEONE ELSE'S NAMES ARE ON THE TICKET! I'M CONTACTING THE ATTORNEY GENERAL!

My wife was trying to purchase Wicked tickets for my kids for the holidays. It was going to be a surprise! Tickets sell for 92$ She paid over 250/ea!

Called the company asked for our money back after seeing someone elses name on it, Daniel Goldstein. I am not sure who the person is. Is he a ticket broker, as that is what the company purports.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of scam. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of event tickets center wicked theater ticket and associated monetary loss in the amount of $800. Event Tickets Center needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned event tickets center wicked theater ticket in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Event Tickets Center.

Comments

Same thing happen to me. I wish there was a way to sue the bastards. $180 for $25 tickets.