Bought tickets over a month ago, sent emails and called...nothing.Hoping I make it to the concert I paid over $1000.00 for!

I went ahead and paid way more then I normally do, but it will be a special night with my brother.. if it happens. I should have gone with Stub Hub I guess.

I am feeling really dumb for trusting this company.I promise it won't end here if I don't make it, with this many complaints, filing a federal complaint including possible criminal charges with Mail Fraud won't be difficult.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being scammed. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of event tickets center ticket and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1200. Event Tickets Center needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned event tickets center ticket in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Event Tickets Center.

Had an Experience with Event Tickets Center?

Comments